I have a problem with my Nexus 4.
About once in a week it goes in the "deep hibernation mode" and shows this behavior: Red notification light on Nexus 4, won't power on, device unresponsive
My problem is, that this seems not to be a battery problem. Because this happens with 100% of battery, sometimes even when it is plugged to the power supply.
It is very annoying for me, because when this happens I always have to do this procedure to "solve" it:
- Unplug the phone from the charger)
- Press and hold the volume DOWN button plus POWER Button for 15 seconds
- Plug it into the wall-charger (while still holding both Buttons) -> the red light should start to blink.
- After 4-5 blinks release the buttons
- Wait some seconds and then press the Power Button and it should boot
After that procedure it works without any problems for a week or so, and after the reboot I often have 70-100% battery.
Because the battery works then for a week I don't think it happens because of battery drain. Now has anyone another idea, why this is happening?