Google recently introduced a feature that lets me know if someone is a suspected spam caller. However, sometimes I get calls from numbers that aren't listed as spam callers but are still spam callers. Is there some way I can report these?
Click image for larger version
Yes, you can report callers as spam.
From Google support:
You can mark all calls from a number as spam to keep from getting any more and to report the spammer.
- Open your device's Phone app phone.
- Go to Recent calls Recents.
- Tap the call you want to report as spam.
- Tap Block / report spam. Youxe2x80x99ll be asked if you want to block the number.
- If you have the option, tap Report call as spam.
- Tap Block.