在我的摩托罗拉上，它有四个方块，左上角是坚实的。我不确定所有的Android手机是否拥有它。 "家" ，"回" 和"搜索" 一切都很简单。它是否有特定名称或只是"菜单" ？
On my Motorola, it has four squares and the top-left square is solid. I'm not sure if all Android phones have it. "Home", "back", and "search" all seem pretty straightforward. Does it have a specific name or is it just "menu"?
(can you tell I'm new to Android?)
Yes, it's called the Menu Key
I found some great info on the phone's buttons from AT&T's site too: Motorola Flipside Tutorial
- Earpiece: Lets you hear the caller and automated prompts.
- Power/Sleep: End a call / Turn off the device / Sleep mode.
- Micro USB: Charge the phone or connect to a PC.
- Menu: Press to access sub-menus with additional options for different features and applications.
- Home: Press to return to the Home screen.
- Microphone: Captures audio.
- Trackpad: Use to select small items in the display, or control a game without blocking your view. Just flick across the pad to scroll or move, and press the pad to select.
- Back: Press to return to the previous screen.
- Search: Press for text search; press and hold for voice search.
- Camera: Use to take pictures and shoot videos.
- Volume: Use to adjust the volume.
- 3.5mm Headset: Allows you to plug in a headset with a 3.5mm connector.
- 13..Shift: Capitalizes letters during text entry.
- 14..Alternate: Inserts alternate characters.
- 15.. Menu: Press to access sub-menus with additional options for different features and applications.
- 16..Back: Press to return to previous screen.
- 17..Search: Press for text search; press and hold for voice search.
- 18..Space: Enters a space into text.
- 19..Symbols: Opens a table of symbols.
- 20..Scroll/Select: Use to navigate up/down and right/left on the screen.
- 21..New Line: Start a new line; sends message when text messaging. Also known as the Enter key.
- 22..Delete: Press to delete text.